Last night, Clay and Elissa graciously let Ben and I take one of their unused deep freezers for our house. We got it moved over here and then also had dinner as a family. Kathleen, Cooper, Brent and Kristy also came over. It was so much fun having three little ones running (or sitting) around everywhere. It is hard to believe that if the same group comes over in another 3.5 months there will be 5 little ones! Children make everything so much more fun. Cooper did so well playing on the floor (even by himself at times). William ran a million miles an hour until he got put to bed (which he did not like). And Margaret stayed up so late being cute as always. She eventually laid down on the couch next to Kristy and fell asleep as Kristy read her books. It was precious.
I took several of these pictures so don't expect good quality but they are still cute! (I just realized that apparently I did not take any adult pictures-oops!)
You are right, friend. Counting your blessings when a tradegy occurs, really does make you feel better. Thanks for staying so positive. :)
ReplyDelete